- Open the KNEC portal website.
- Choose the option “examination results”.
- At the first drop-down list, you have to choose KCSE examination and at the second drop-down list, you have to choose the year.
- Then a text box will appear, you need to give your KCSE Index number and then click on ‘submit’ button.
- After this, the result is displayed on your screen.
KCSE result slip – SMS
- To know KCSE result slip via SMS you need to send your Index number to 22252 for Airtel, Safaricom and Orange networks.